Heavy Diesel Mechanic/Technician
Heavy Diesel Mechanic/Technician Swan Transit is a progressive dynamic public transport company operating in Perth and the South West. We are looking for a qualified & experienced Mechanic to join our team based in our Southern and Eastern Suburb Depots. This role reports to the Workshop Manager and will be required to perform mechanical diagnosis, repairs and servicing of buses and equipment. You will be a self-motivated individual who takes pride in producing quality work.
To be successful you will ideally have:
• Demonstrated work experience as a Diesel Mechanic
• A relevant tertiary qualification/ trade certificate
• A MR drivers license is essential, HR driver's license preferable
• Experience in software related computer systems
• The ability to work against a rotating roster on a 45 hour week.
As a Swan Transit Employee you will:
• Be Provided training and development
• Be offered a competitive Salary $100k+
• Work in a social and team orientated environment with 5 weeks A/L and conversion of OT to A/L at penalty rates
• BEST conditions in the bus industry, best employer
• New buses and great work environment, latest technology
Have the opportunity for future career development
Please download a job application from the Swan Transit website
Electrician 240 Volt
ELECTRICIAN 240Volt To wire motor home. Must be confident. Northam. 0427 384 381
Mechanic's Assistant Required for truck workshop. Background exp is essential. Bayswater area. Ph 9378 1221
Automotive Spraypainter GERALDTON Obrien Smash Repairs require a tradesperson spraypainter for a full time position (water exp preferred...